Wednesday 28 December 2011

I am a professional tour guide from Armenia.I was born in Armenia. Armenia is a very ancient and mountanious country.


I am a   professional tour guide from Armenia.I was born in Armenia. Armenia is a very ancient and mountanious country.It is situated in the Caucaus region of Eurasia.Armenia is the first country adopted chrisianity as a state religion. If you visit Armenia you can see the ancient Mother cathedral of Echmiadzin which has been built in the 4 century. The alpine lake of Sevan with sweet water,and many interesting and worthseeing places,besides it I believe in this words that better see once with your own eyes than hear hundred times.
As a tour guide I took part many festivals and met thousand tourists who come to see Armenia and to know armenian traditions.   as a tour guide I will be glad to introduce my country to the whole world.I am ready to help and show  people our exciting and picturesque  sightseeings.
As a tour operator the most important thing for me is the tourist`s opinion,so I am ready to listen  opinions and make tour packages by your interests,preferances.

Now My new Job is to give you Info about a Beautiful Asian Country India.
I am going to Join AsiaGuide Tours As an International Travel Consultant for Asia.
As a tour operator the most important thing for me is the tourist`s opinion,
so I am ready to listen  opinions and make tour packages by your interests, preferances and good Travel Plan for India / Asia.






Regards,

Hovhannisyan Vard  [ MTA, Tourism ] 
International Travel Consultant
AeroSoft Corp

On Line Assistence  :
Gtalk                    :   Vard.aerosoft@gmail.com
Y! Messenger             :   Vard.aerosoft@yahoo.com
Rediff Bol               :   Vard.aerosoft@rediffmail.com
MSN                      :   Vard.aerosoft@hotmail.com




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post

    Thanks for posting

    Commercial Real estate website Delhi /NCR best connectivity. You can easily control different cities from here. If you are planning to shift or setup your business in Sahibabad industrial area then whats the problem just logon www.think4buysale.in where you can find the best and entire space options available in Delhi at your home without any problem.

    Commercial Real estate website Delhi /NCR

    ReplyDelete
  3. Want to travel outside the city or state with your friends and family? Book the most comfortable and safe ride with Angels - The Rider App!
    Get Taxi Booking Services on https://www.angelsonline.uk/cab
    Get an app from
    Play Store-> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.angelriders
    Apple Store-> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/angels-the-rider/id1525508315

    ReplyDelete